OOTD - Oh Christmas Tree

After a stressful week of job interviews I thought it was about time I treated myself to some retail therapy. I spent yesterday afternoon drowning my sorrows in the aisles of Primark and then had my own mini fashion show in my bedroom. I found some awesome pieces which go with eveything - I am going to have to do several outfit posts. My eye was drawn instantly to this sparkly green jumper which makes me feel so Christmassy. Since it was Black Friday I found some amazing deals on the jewellery too, and got this leather and feather necklace for just £2! 



How awesome is this tree grotto?! We matched perfectly!

Jumper - Primark - £12
Necklace - Primark - £2 sale
Coat - Misguided - last year
Jeans - Bershka - last year
Boots - Kurt Geiger - last year

Comments

Popular Posts